1.2

The customer service is terrible to explain. They have lots of flaws and they do nothing to amend those.

This Windridge Apartment management have Parking rules, where they will tow even the resident's cars if the slimy sticker is not on the wind-shield and we have to pay 200 dollars up-front. I have to pay this amount, why? I got my car in a good deal and decided to get it suddenly, by that time the leasing office was closed. I parked my car and thought that before leaving for my work the next morning I will get the parking ticket from the leasing office. Next day what I see, my new car gets towed away. The manager from Leasing office, was extremely rude to answer and did not assist in anything. I was not able to go for my work. My question, before moving to this apartment, they promised tonnes of services to be delivered. They told before moving in that they have a gated community but they forgot to mention that their Gate is always open for anyone, no security at all and on top of that about 3 days ago there was an incident of sexual assault in the community. The roads inside the community are full of potholes and the attitude of the people from leasing office are amazing, they help in providing nothing except taking the check. I pay 840 dollars rent for this apartment, could you suggest me one good service which you can provide?

There are many other apartments like Dorchester and 5636, whose ratings are really good and I will better pay 200 dollars more to get better service and peace of mind.

Overall look of Windridge apartment - At a glance you will get the feeling that it is a ghetto and definitely not recommended for people with families.

I do not want others to face this same problem like me, so before moving to a good apartment, I wanted to reach out with my all apartment finders to stay away from this WINDRIDGE APARTMENT situated 14350 Dallas Parkway, Dallas 75254. Please, this is my humble request do not invest your time, effort and money in this ghetto. With a rent of $840(for 1BHK), Deposit of $150, Pet-deposit of $400 and on top of that $300 for their parking fee sticker, in case you forget the sticker, your car gets towed which you have to again pay $200 to the towing company to get it back. No visitors can park their cars because of the fear that their cars will get towed. So, at total cost of $1540, what do you get? Stories to listen about sexual assault, insolent behavior of the staff, your car's being towed away and lots of noises in the apartment. Is it worth it?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. Deepan is overall dissatisfied with Westdale Management. The most disappointing about parking at Westdale Management was no security, not safe for women and families and cheap scams to rip off customer , but reviewer liked close to dallas north tollway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westdale Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Westdale Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westdale Management?

Comments